Pilewort Ointment: Home Remedies for Piles or Hemorrhoids
When we were children and all desperately clamoring to sit on the one radiator in our classroom our instructor would call us to order by informing us that we would give ourselves piles. This is nonsense truly simply because piles are basically caused by constipation, weak circulation, pregnancy, overeating on a low-fibre diet or any circumstance which causes pressure to be put on the veins around the anal passage creating a condition in which they become swollen and twisted. The major problem does seem to be constipation especially of the 'sit and strain' rather than the actual 'I will wait until I feel like it' variety.
Whilst piles may not be brought on by sitting on heat I do wonder if they can be cured by the old approach to sitting in iced water. The most recommended ways of trying to rid yourself of piles are to eat a high-fibre diet with plenty of bran, take a vitamin B6 supplement, drink plenty of water and include honey to be able to your diet (some people recommend it as an unguent).Walk whenever you can, every day.
Alum and lard One teaspoon of powdered alum melted into 40g 91.5 oz0 of pure lard is another very old-fashioned remedy.
Please follow these simple common-sense tips and you should experience at least a few relief from external piles. For more detailed information from Mike Matthews on the home treatment of external piles go to : http://www.externalpiles.com.
Genetic predisposition to a condition just means that if your parents or grandparents had the problem then you are more likely to have the same kind of problem than the average person would be. It's a matter of percentages of likelihood, not pre-ordained to be.
SIMPLE Home Remedies With Regard to TREATING External PILES
I would like to give you a few simple and natural home remedies for external piles treatments.& nbsp; These remedies may all be performed in the privacy of your own home, without the need for embarrassing examinations.& nbsp; If the symptoms persist then please seek medical advice from your Doctor.
- TREATMENT For PILES By: Mike Matthews | 10/01/2010 Most adults will need cure for piles at some stage in their lives.
- We look here at simple, safe, simple and easy , effective home treatments for piles.
Wind Energy HomeBy: Mike Matthews | 08/01/2010 | House Improvement Wind energy home is a phrase to describe the use of home produced power utilising wind turbines. Can this work? Of course it can. Can it be cost effective? Obviously it can.
Witch hazel Keep a bottle of witch hazel in the refrigerator and use it on a cotton wool compress. Garlic or marigold The old herbalists recommended a suppository of raw garlic cloves, the very thought of which makes me wince. Garlic oil, cream or skin salve are much more soothing as well as healing suggestions. Marigold oil or calendula cream are fragrant options.
Cheek Your Weight
People who are overweight have a higher risk for hemorrhoids because the extra kilos exert much more pressure on the anal area, making hemorrhoids more likely to form. In some instances, losing weight will cause your hemorrhoids in order to go away, as well.
- The truth is, hemorrhoids are rarely serious, and will usually go away on their own.
- If they are painful or itchy, however, you're going to would like fast relief.
- Here are some things that can help.
Pilewort (lesser celandine) This very astringent little herb has been used for many years, as th name implies, to lessen, shrink and soothe piles. A decoction made by simmering 40 g (1.5 oz) of pilewort in ' litre 9scant pint) of water until it is reduced by half can be applied on a warm compress to shrink the inflamed veins. Pilewort ointment is the favored method of application and you can make your own by gathering the roots in the spring. Weigh then pound together. This mixture is left to macerate for five days in a stone jar after which time it is gently heated, stretched and pressed through a cloth. Good home remedy with regard to piles or even hemorrhoids.
Put Water to Work
Perhaps the easiest home remedy for hemorrhoids is merely to sit in a warm bath several times a day. The warm water will help relax the anal muscle mass and improve circulation, that will help hemorrhoids heal. Don't add bath oils or perhaps salts to the water, however, because this may increase the irritation.
Secondly, know that the medical and pharmaceutical industries generally push short-term relief over-the-counter products that you have to keep buying over and over again. After that when your untreated hemorrhoids finally get to be unbearable, they prescribe painful as well as costly surgical treatment. Which generally works but is better averted. It's best to look outside of these traditional sources.
First Off, Know that Temporary Relief Solutions are Not Cures
They treat the symptoms rather than the causes, aim to alleviate the pain rather than cure the problem. They may still be useful in the short run. You might want to use them while you are searching for a real cure.
Want to Consciously Exercise Positive Thinking? 2 Reiki Healing Exercises to train the Thoughts To Think PositiveBy: Melanie | 10/01/2010
- Keeping your stools loose and avoiding constipation will go a long way towards a long term respite from piles.
- Avoid becoming dehydrated as this will have a detrimental effect on your stools.& nbsp;
- Carrying out a healthy eating regime and drinking lots of water is likewise healthier for you in terms of your general health.
Take Advantage of Fiber
Foods that are high in dietary fiber make the stools softer and easier to pass through. This is important because the less you strain to have a bowel movement, the less likely hemorrhoids are to form. A quick way to get more fiber is to pick up some psyllium at the drugstore. This particular organic ingredient can be found in products such as Metamucil, and it's an excellent way to soften stools.
How To Conceive A Baby - Preparing For PregnancyBy: Mike Matthews | 08/01/2010 | Pregnancy Questions relating to how to conceive a infant and how to deal with the subsequent pregnancy
Overcoming Grief With Homeopathic HelpBy: Madeleine Innocent | 10/01/2010 Overcoming grief with naturopathic help is likely to resolve any deeply buried grief, too. This has the effect of lightening your load. As if a sack of potatoes has been lifted from your shoulders.
- One of the most extensively used methods of hemorrhoids treatment is the 'rubber band ligation' method.
- This method can be used to treat second-degree internal hemorrhoids as an outpatient treatment.
- Another method used to deal with small hemorrhoids is the 'infrared photocoagulation', method.
- Horse chestnut Suspend disbelief and carry one in your pocket; since it hardens so will your piles diminish.
- Another popular belief was to hold a small bag of the main of wood avens around the neck.
- Why I do not know but some times these strange cures work.
Drink a Lot of Water
Your intestines need a lot of fluid to work smoothly and with a minimum of irritation. Drinking eight to twelve glasses of water a day will provide plenty of lubrication as well as make the stools softer and, therefore, easier to pass.
- Under the category of get pregnant tips we ask the question - Will smoking have an impact on the unborn baby?
- Of course it does!
- The article expands on this contentious issue.
Anxiety Attacks Online Advice and HelpBy: Paul Matthews | 08/01/2010 | Mental Health Anxiety attacks on the internet aims to give sensible advice on overcoming irrational fears and coping with panic attacks.
Hemorrhoids Usually Occur When You Strain to Have a Bowel Movement
The increase pressure caused by straining causes the actual veins to weaken, get flabby, and, then, to swell. Simply because hemorrhoids tend to be filled with blood, you may notice blood in the toilet bowl. When you don't know what's producing it, blood from that area can be very frightening indeed.
Click for Get Rid of Hemorrhoids in Less Than 48 Hours
There are many different causes for hemorrhoids. In many cases it is a hereditary condition. Diet also plays a big role in the whether an individual evolves hemorrhoids or not. For those who are more prone to getting the condition, avoiding certain food items such as journal products, wheat and sugar have to be avoided. Some of the other causes of hemorrhoid include, lifting heavy weights, sitting in a place for too long and straining with bowel movement. Thankfully though for all those suffering from hemorrhoids, there are a wide variety of hemorrhoids treatment option available these days.
Bilberry, sloes or yarrow Decoction of any of these are astringent and may also be used on a compress to much the same effect.
Cures that offer a money-back guarantee will probably work in almost all cases. The only way that makes sense for the sellers to give a money-back guarantee is when they are certain that their remedy works for almost all people. Only then can they make such a guarantee and say that you get healed or even it doesn't cost you anything.
Eat Stop Eat plan claims that it can help the reader lose weight and "burn stubborn body fat" all by making one simple change in the actual reader's every day diet. The Eat Stop Consume program offered by Craig Ballantyne has its foundation in a dual system of fasting and weight training.
The saying about an ounce of prevention being worth more than a pound of cure would certainly seem to apply to hemorrhoids. When environmental influences are exactly what brings on an unwanted medical problem, the way to stop that condition is to modify the factors that cause it.
Call on the Witch
To relieve the itching and burning of hemorrhoids, doctors often recommend applying a little witch hazel. This will quickly cool the area so you feel more comfortable. For extra relief, some people cool the witch hazel first by storing it in the refrigerator.
Sciatic Nerve Damage and how to Resolve it With EaseBy: Madeleine Innocent | 10/01/2010 The symptoms of sciatic nerve damage can be varied as well as complex, but typically you will experience a sharp, shooting discomfort in the early stages, at some point after the injury. If the neural can't heal, then this will lead to a numbness or pins and needles.
Add Some Lubrication
Spreading just a little petroleum jelly on hemorrhoids will help protect the tender skin. Many doctors believe it works as well as special hemorrhoids creams and ointments, and it's much less expensive.
Lowering Cholesterol Naturally Is the Safe WayBy: Paul Rodgers | 10/01/2010 Lowering cholesterol naturally is becoming an increasingly popular alternative to prescription drugs and their negative effects. Lowering cholesterol naturally is possible with the right combination of diet, exercise, and attitude. For those with current cardiovascular disease, the benefits of lowering cholesterol is often a 30 percent reduction in total mortality, a 34 percent reduction in fatal and non-fatal heart attacks and a 37 percent reduction in the need for bypass surgery.
- These days there are many hemorrhoids treatment procedures, which have virtually used the fear out of this condition.
- Treatment for hemorrhoids, in a majority of cases, can be performed with an out-patient basis these days.
- The entire treatment process though would depend on the severity of the situation.
Millions of people around the world suffer from hemorrhoids or piles. Hemorrhoids, which are formed in the anal region, are actually expanded arteries. The expansion of the problematic vein is caused by an excessive amount of pressure in the rectum, which usually results in a lump, which nothing but hemorrhoid. Fortunately though, with all the progress that is taking place in the medical field, many different hemorrhoids treatment option is also available these days.
TREATING PILES Is Annoying IN THE BACKSIDE!By: Mike Matthews | 10/01/2010 Treating piles hemorrhoids in a safe natural method is actually possible for most victims. We look at some simple methods to eliminate piles.
- Home Solar Power SystemBy: Mike Matthews | 09/01/2010 | Home Improvement Is there any benefit in installing a house solar power system?
- We discuss the benefits and drawbacks.
Alternative Methods to Quit Smokingby: Oli Osorhan | 10/01/2010
The post talks about the different methods that can be used in helping individuals who want to quit smoking. Although there are many over-the-counter medications that are designed to help smokers, these items may also bring side effects and interact with other drugs. Because of this reason many individuals are trying alternative methods to help them live a nicotine-free life.
- With hemorrhoids the two primary causes are insufficient dietary fiber and sitting in the same position for long periods of time without a break.
- For most people, changing these two factors is not at all difficult.
There are also many natural hemorrhoids treatment options available these days. There are lots of natural supplements that are available in the market which are used for treating this condition. Some of them include horse chestnut, Japanese pagoda tree extracts, butcher's brush as well as bromelain.
- Essential oils Use 1 dessertspoon of olive oil or 1 drop of geranium oil in cold cream.
- Cypress oil in hot water can also be used as a soothing compress.
- There are many effective natural cures for hemorrhoids, home remedies for hemorrhoids as well as holistic along with other cures for hemorrhoids.
- One or more of these will probably work for you.
- Look for a proven cure with lots of recommendations from people who have tried it and found that it worked for them.
Mike Matthews Rate this Article: Article Tags: exteranl piles, hemorrhoids, diet, water, treatment, home remedy Ask / Related Q&A
Most of Modern Day Ailments Take Root in the Mind
Keep your mind in a healthy positive state and you can stay away from sickness. Even if you fall sick you recover faster in the event that your mind so dictates. How does one train the mind? There are a number of alternative therapies you can resort to. Reiki healing is the type of non invasive, harmless approach which can be safely used in combination with other treatment methods.
Click for Get Rid of Hemorrhoids in Less Than 48 Hours
More Fat loss Diet Tips: Strip That Fat Diet - This is a very fun and easy online diet. It consists of a webbased diet generator which lets you create your own meal plans, 2 diet books, a recipe book and a calories guide.
That's Easy to Correct
You correct it by eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grain foods. Take white bread and pastry products out of your diet and eat only bread and pastries created using whole-wheat flour. Start paying attention to the fiber content of foods (for packaged foods, it's on the label). Make a high-fiber cereal part of your regular breakfast, eat granola bars rather than hostess twinkies.
- Exercise moderately and smartly if you have not been doing much exercise recently.
- Go for regular walks or go swimming on a regular basis.& nbsp;
- The exercise will help you to turn out to be more normal in your bowels as well improving your overall fitness.
O.K. So much for prevention. But should you are already suffering from a hemorrhoid condition? How do you cure hemorrhoids once you already have them?
Get Pregnant Tips - Smoking Significantly Increases SIDS Risk For Your BabyBy: Mike Matthews | 07/01/2010 | Ladies Health
How To Get Rid Of Acne - Can Exercise Help To Clear Your Acne?By: Mike Matthews | 08/01/2010 | Acne Information on how to get rid of acne in relation to healthy eating, drinking water and taking exercise.
- Order to understand why these simple home remedies can help, we need to look first at the possible causes of piles.& nbsp;
- I think it prudent to clarify the terminology at this point.& nbsp;
- Piles is a common term with regard to haemorrhoids used in the U.K.& nbsp;
- Other parts of the world as well as North America in particular utilize the term hemorrhoids.
- Your work requires sitting for long periods of time, there are two things you can do to help avoid hemorrhoids.
- You can make sure you have a really good, soft, encouraging cushion in order to sit on.
- Then you can make it a point to get up and move around frequently.
- Go for coffee or water.
- Or just get up and stretch!
- Keep your blood circulating properly.
This is one condition you probably won't hear your friends talking about at a holiday party ' but it's a good bet many of them have occasionally suffered from this problem. Hemorrhoids are very common. Doctors have estimated that about twenty five percent of all adults can get these types of pesky irritants at one time or another.
Another hemorrhoids treatment method known as 'cryosurgery treatment' can also be finding a large number of takers these days. This is again an outpatient treatment, where in a frozen of a device known as 'cryoprobe' used to destroy the painful hemorrhoidal tissues. 'Hemorrhoidectomy' is another surgical procedure which is used in many parts of the world these days.
Try to avoid constipation by making regular visits to the toilet.& nbsp; The change in diet as described above should help right here.& nbsp; Not only will it help relieve the discomfort associated with the piles, but it will also set less stress on the affected areas, allowing the body to repair some of the damage.
Insufficient dietary fiber means long times between bowel movements. That in turn means hard stool, reduction of which does tissue damage and leads to hemorrhoids. You should be having at least one or two going number 2 every day. These needs to be with relatively soft stool. If not, then you are probably not getting enough dietary fiber.
Effective Steps for Managing Anxiety Online Now!By: Mike Matthews | 08/01/2010 | Wellness Anxiety online now is designed to give clear and sensible guidance on the topic of anxiety and fear
- Hemorrhoids are veins in the anus, that, instead of moving blood smoothly, obtain distended and filled with blood.
- When the bloodstream doesn't flow, the veins gradually get bigger, like a water balloon.
- Eventually they get large enough to make you very uncomfortable.
Add new Comment Your Name * Your Email: * Comment Body * Enter Validation Code: * Latest Alternative Medicine Articles More from Mike Matthews
- Diet is an important fact in treating piles.
- You should be eating fresh fruit and vegetables along with plenty of fiber.& nbsp;
- Avoid over-indulging in red meat and processed foods.
Natural Remedy for Hemorrhoids: Discover the 3 Most Effective and Natural Remedies for Hemorrhoids
http://HemorrhoidsRevealed.com Natural Remedies For Hemorrhoids - Discover the 3 Most Effective & Natural Remedies For Hemorrhoids To start with, let's ...
- External piles are found at the anal orifice as distinct from internal piles which are hidden from view.& nbsp;
- The condition is often associated with constipation and straining when performing bowel movements.& nbsp;
- Other factors include an inadequate or inappropriate diet plan and the onset of obesity.& nbsp;
- In addition the condition often presents during pregnancy.
Blackberry Leaf Tea Drink this Tea to Help the Circulation
Roast figs, sweetie and thyme Common as a paste with regard to chilblains, this remedy was also popular as a cure for piles. You could draw the line at the other remedy recommended for both chilblains and piles of 1 tablespoon of honey and glycerin mixed to a fine paste with egg white and flour. However I am assured that it works after one application. One of the good home remedies for piles or hemorrhoids.
- Experts estimate that as much as 40% of the adult population will have hemorrhoid difficulties at some time in their lives.
- While there are genetic influences, the principal causes of hemorrhoids are environmental.
- But the bottom line is how to find a cure for your hemorrhoids and get rid of them, as soon as possible.
Symptoms of Grief and how to Resolve Them NaturallyBy: Madeleine Innocent | 10/01/2010 There are some typical symptoms of grief. And there are your own personal the signs of grief. The typical symptoms may be more common, but it's how your body is actually expressing the suffering that is very important.
Mike Matthews Http://Www.Externalpiles.Com
Supplements apart, the other natural ways to treat the condition include, drinking lots of water and eating a diet that is rich in fiber and managing diarrhea and constipation. The treatment procedure and method would vary from person to person based on the severity of the condition. A qualified doctor may be the best person to be able to offer you advice on choosing from among the many different treatment methods for hemorrhoids.
- Cheat Your Way Thin is a revolutionary new weight loss publication by bestselling author and nutritionist Joel Marion.
- This unique weight loss program is actually claims to trick your body into burning more calories and therefore losing weight.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.