External Bleeding Hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoid Cream and Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid is a very common disease today. This is because of the sudden change in our lifestyle and in our society. Most people spend most of their time in front of their particular computer rather than exercising or walking. Some prefer to order food online or call a taxi rather than walk to work. There are also some people who prefer to spend their time in front of the tv set all day. Because of their lifestyle, they are more prone to hemorrhoids as well as to other forms of health issues, such as high blood pressure. Through the use of hemorrhoid cream and treatments, you will be able in order to rid this condition in no time.
You Suffer from Hemorrhoids, Medical Treatment May be Required
Sometimes a painful blood clot may form in the hemorrhoid. It should also be sought out if there is excessive blood loss or perhaps if an infection develops. It may also be wise to seek medical advice in order to rule out cancer of the rectum or colon.
- Annoying, uncomfortable and many time embarrassing, hemorrhoids are a common and fortunately not serious health concern.
- A hemorrhoid is identified as any abnormally swollen veins in the anal sphincter or rectum.
- There are two different types of hemorrhoids: internal and external.
- Internal hemorrhoids don't hurt or perhaps itch.
- They can't end up being felt because they form deep inside the rectum.
- External hemorrhoids are usually the cause of the pain, itching and burning that you often hear about on TV.
- Hemorrhoid is a medical term used to describe an illness wherein the anus or rectum is swollen and inflamed.
- This could cause bleeding from the anus.
- Hemorrhoid might be caused by eating too much spicy foods constipation pregnancy diarrhea aging anal intercourse and other factors.
Once a rectal vein has been stretched and a hemorrhoid forms, they are difficult to get rid of and it takes less forcing for them to recur. Furthermore, heavylifting, pregnancy & supply, obesity, overeating, inadequate exercise and extented sitting ' especially on toilet can cause hemorrhoids to form.
- Many people these days are too embarrassed to find help with curing their hemorrhoids or trying to prevent hemorrhoids.
- You can find help for this issue though and it is easy to find.
- In this article I will give some advice on how to prevent hemorrhoids and also all the problems that they cause.
Hemorrhoid Home Cure
Did you know that the botulinum injection has become more than just being a wrinkle remover? Sure it is. Recent studies have shown that botulinum injections can provide cures for various health conditions including hemorrhoids. Although this is a relatively new way of treating hemorrhoids and is still under careful consideration many facts have turned out to be more than positive.
Try Taking a Stiz Bath
Fill your tub with 4-5 ins of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. A Stiz bath can help reduce swelling and also help relieve the itchy burning up feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.
Anybody can get hemorrhoids especially now that diets have been leaning towards foods that have low fiber contents and a high content of processed components. Lack of proper drinking habits as well as the design of current toilet bowls also make the chances of getting hemorrhoids bigger. The cause of hemorrhoids will be an increased pressure in the hemorrhoidal veins but there are countless number of ways that this increased pressure occurs. These are the risk factors that general increase the chance of one having a hemorrhoid.
- Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet.
- If it takes you more than 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, next something is wrong.
- Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations such as Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the colon.
- While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many professional laxatives that are available at the supermarket.
Lastly, Age and Sedentary Lifestyle can Cause this Condition
Most people in their thirties have a progressive and weakened support structure in their anal area. They also have an increased pressure in their anal sphincter as a result of constipation or due to prolonged sitting. Because of their weakened veins, it is possible for them to have hemorrhoids. Regardless of the leads to, the use of hemorrhoid cream and other treatments can be an effective means in combating hemorrhoids.
- Are you sick of the itching burning pain swelling or bleeding straight down there?
- Aren't you disappointed simply because it's completely embarrassing to ask for advice on this potentially crippling condition?
What Causes this Condition?
There are a lot of reasons as to why most people are suffering from hemorrhoids. The most common reason is due to constipation. Constipation increases the pressure in the varicose veins since the stool that we release is hardened. The resulting pressure causes the spider veins to break. Along with constipation, another condition that may cause the added pressure in the anal sphincter is being pregnant. Pregnancy is a common occurrence and it often involves the increase of pressure coupled with hormonal changes as a result of growing fetus. The increased pressure can actually lead to an increase in pump blood.
- The most common cause of hemorrhoids is constipation so this would be the first thing that you should try to prevent.
- Some ways to prevent constipation are by taking care of your colon and eating a healthy diet.
- By eating lots of soluble fiber everyday, you can keep your colon functioning properly and stop hemorrhoid flare-ups.
Another Schedule You Should Try to Keep is When You Use the Bathroom
Eventually your body will alter and you will find yourself going at close to the same time each day. If you feel the urge to go then try to go to the bathroom immediately. By holding it, the stool will begin to dry and is likely to make it harder for you to go. Obtaining daily exercise will also help but just try to not overexert yourself as this can cause pressure and aggravate hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids can happen at any time but it becomes more frequent with the growing age.
- Pregnant women nursing women and younger people are many quick to build up symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids are inflamed blood vessels around the anus and are very painful.
- Make sure you drink your 8 cups of water a day.
- Water is critical for providing the digestive tract with enough moisture so that your barstools don't dry out.
- This is especially true if you are taking dietary fiber supplements.
- Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.
- Eat lots of fruit, especially ones with outer skins for example apples, peaches and pears.
- In addition to the added fiber the skin has, it will also help to add moisture for a stool.
- Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour.
- This can help avoid direct pressure on your rectum.
When a hemorrhoid is irritated, the surrounding tissue can swell, burn, itch, become painful or bleed. This can take place for a number of reasons. Most often, they will form because of repeated excessive pressure inside rectal or anal veins, usually as a result of straining to pass through bowel movement. Straining puts pressure on the rectum and causes blood to be able to enlarge, swell and bulge the walls of the veins.
You are wondering if you are suffering from hemorrhoids, their symptoms include: rectal tenderness and bleeding, itching, painful bowel movements ' particularly with straining. Sometimes a group that can be felt in the anus or there may be a small protrusion of tissue. Victims may also experience a discharge of mucus following a bowel movement.
Ways to Reduce Hemorrhoids Symptoms
There are several ways to reduce the chances of having hemorrhoids. One of which is to increase water and fiber diet. It is important for people to consume a maximum of about six glasses per day in order to increase blood flow. Along with the increase of water consumption, there is also a need for adequate diet and proper food. It is important to increase fiber in the diet and lower fatty foods. Exercise is also an integral part when it comes to dealing with this condition. The reason for this is that exercise cuts down on strain in the veins and it improves overall health. Those affected by hemorrhoids can use hemorrhoid cream and chamomile cream in order to combat the problem.
Stop Bleeding Hemorrhoids Without Painful Medication
Bleeding hemroids can either be external or internal or prolapsed internal hemroids that are bleeding. The bleeding hemroids are mostly caused by the hemroid ...
- Don't scratch.
- While scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.
- Drinking lots of fluids is also very important because it will soften you stool, which makes your bowels easier to pass.
- Essential fluids will also help your own digestion and can prevent a great many other ailments.
- You suffer from constipation, try eating a few dried prunes or drinking some prune juice.
- In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.
Your job requires heavy lifting, make sure you exhale when when you strain or lift and whatever you do, don't hold your breath.
- Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.
- White Oak Bark can be used to shrink swollen tissues & helps normalize bleeding.
- Did you that many people are driven to having surgery because they can not find an effective hemorrhoid cure?
- There is no need to be able to turn to this however.
- Read on and find out about normal hemorrhoid cures-the safe natural and effective alternative to surgery.
Other Diseases can Also Contribute to Hemorrhoids
One of which is chronic venous insufficiency. This condition is characterized as the rupturing of the problematic veins due to long sitting hrs and obesity. Lack of exercise and constant smoking can also lead to this condition. Inflamation related diseases such as Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis can also cause hemorrhoids. In terms of portal high blood pressure, the increased pressure in the portal vein from your intestines to your liver can also contribute to hemorrhoids. Usually, this condition can also lead to liver cirrhosis.
You are looking for hemorrhoid cream, click on the link. Or you can travel to http://lifestylesecretreview.com/
Incorporate bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help soften the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Dietary fiber holds water and also help to keep the stool soft, while added bulk help to proceed the stool through the colon.
About the Author:Copyright 2005
Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Rita Louise, Ph.D.is the author of the book 'Avoiding the Cosmic 2x4' It is it is her unique gift as a medical intuitive and clairvoyant that illuminates and enlivens her work. Let Dr. Louise help you bring health healing and wholeness back into your life. Visit http://www.soulhealer.com or call (972) 475-3393 for more information.
- Once you suffer through hemorrhoids the first time you know you don't ever want to do it again.
- Get the info you need to make sure they don't ever come back.
- You can increase your fiber intake by eating lots of fruits and veggies along with whole grains.
- Oatmeal is a great food to add to your diet because it is high in fiber and is used by many people as a natural colon cleanser.
- So, next time you are at the grocery store, pick up some oatmeal!
Discover My 100% Natural Cure for Hemorrhoids that Works in 48 Hours
To put it bluntly if you wait to learn how to treat hemorrhoids until your affected by the pain and itchiness then you will find yourself in desperate need for answers. In the present circumstances it's almost a requirement to know how to treat hemorrhoids because a lot of people suffer with them.
Something Else that can Help is Trying to Stick to a Schedule With Your Meals
By this I mean that you should try to eat your meals around the same time each day. Your body will get used to this schedule and you will break down your food a lot easier which prevents constipation. You do not have to eat at exactly the same time as this is not practical for most of us. Just try to eat at close to the same time most days.
- Recommendations For Wellness Ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus to reduce swelling.
- It can also provide relief from the itching and burning experienced even if it is only temporary.
- By exercising, eating properly and sticking to a schedule, you are well on your way to preventing hemorrhoids from occurring.
- When you already have a mild case, these tips can assist you get rid of the hemorrhoids rather quickly.
- Just make sure you are consistent and your body will reward you.