Understanding And Eliminating Hemorrhoids Naturally
Annoying, uncomfortable and many time embarrassing, hemorrhoids are a common and fortunately not serious health concern. Ahemorrhoid is identified as any abnormally swollen veins in the rectum or perhaps rectum. There are two different types of hemorrhoids: internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids don't hurt or even itch. They can't end up being felt because they form deep inside the rear end. External hemorrhoids are the cause of the pain, itching and burning that you often hear about on TV.
You are wondering if you are suffering from hemorrhoids, their symptoms include: rectal tenderness and bleeding, itching, agonizing bowel movements ' particularly with forcing. Sometimes a large that can be felt in the anus or there may be a slight protrusion of tissue. Patients may also experience a release of mucus after a bowel movement.
- When a hemorrhoid is irritated, the surrounding tissue can swell, burn, itch, become painful or lose blood.
- This can take place for a number of reasons.
- Most often, they form because of repeated excessive pressure in rectal or anal veins, usually as a result of straining to pass bowel movement.
- Straining puts pressure on the rectum and causes blood in order to enlarge, swell and bulge the walls of the veins.
Once a rectal vein has been expanded and a hemorrhoid forms, they are difficult to get rid of and it takes less pushing to allow them to recur. In addition, heavylifting, being pregnant & delivery, obesity, overeating, inadequate workout and continuous sitting 'especially on toilet can cause hemorrhoids to form.
You Suffer from Hemorrhoids, Treatment May be Required
Sometimes a painful blood clot may form in the hemorrhoid. It should also be sought out if there is excessive blood loss or if an infection develops. It may also be wise to seek medical advice in order to rule out cancer of the rectum or colon.
Recommendations for Wellness
Ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus to reduce swelling. It can also provide relief from the itching and burning experienced even if it is only temporary.
Try Going for a Stiz Bath
Fill your tub with 4-5 ins of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. AStiz shower can help reduce swelling as well as help relieve the itchy burning up feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.
- Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet.
- If it takes you more than 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, after that something is wrong.
- Don't scratch.
- Whilst scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.
Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.
- Eat lots of fruit, specifically ones with outer skins such as apples, peaches and pears.
- In addition to the added fiber skin has, it will also help to add moisture for your stool.
What To do To get rid of Hemorrhoids Pregnant women are at high risk for hemorrhoids during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. Hemorrhoids often form as a result of increased pressure to blood vessels located in a pregnant woman s pelvic region. When labor starts the problem...
Incorporate bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help ease the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Soluble fiber holds water and also help to keep the stool gentle, while added bulk help to go the stool through the colon.
- Make sure you drink your 8 glasses of water a day.
- Water is critical for providing the colon with enough moisture so that the stools usually do not dry out.
- This is especially true if you are taking dietary fiber supplements.
- You suffer from constipation, try eating several dried prunes or drinking some prune juice.
- In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.
Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations for example Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the intestinal tract. While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many professional laxatives that are available at the supermarket.
- Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour.
- This can help stay away from direct pressure in your rectum.
Your job requires heavy lifting, make sure you exhale when when you strain or lift and whatever you do, will not hold your breath.
Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.
What Causes Hemorrhoids? The Top 4 Causes of Hemorrhoids [EXPLAINED]
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
White Oak Bark can be used to shrink enlarged tissues & assists normalize bleeding.
About the Author:Copyright 2005
Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Rita Louise, Ph.D.is the author of the book 'Avoiding the Cosmic 2x4' It is it is her unique gift as a medical intuitive and clairvoyant that illuminates and enlivens her work. Let Dr. Louise help you bring health healing and wholeness back into your life. Go to http://www.soulhealer.com or call (972) 475-3393 for more information.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.