Treat Hemorrhoid - 5 Safe Treatments for Embarrassing Hemorrhoids
Most hemorrhoid patients would agree that this condition can cause a lot of embarrassment and anxiety. Patients suffering from the disease always felt like they carry around with them a scarlet letter and have to deal with the disease discreetly. It is no surprise that many hemorrhoid patients are eager to find methods to treat hemorrhoid quickly.
You Have Been a Hemorrhoid Victim for a Long Time, You are Not Alone
Hemorrhoids tend to be very common. It affects Tens of millions of Americans and about 45 percent of the world's population has experienced it before reaching the age of 50. Hemorrhoid victims are no strangers to the recurring feeling of anal pain and irritation, difficult bowel movement as well as lumps in anus. Probably the most rampant case of hemorrhoids is external hemorrhoids. They manifest by means of painful lumps in the outer anus.
- To treat hemorrhoid, it's important to choose safe and natural methods and do away with chemicals and medicinal drugs as much as possible.
- Some of the safe methods to treat hemorrhoid are:
Hemorrhoids aggravate in dirty surroundings. Make it a habit to keep your anus clean and dry all the time. After defecating, gently wash the anus with warm water and soap. Clean it gently with a wet wipe or moist material. Make sure that it has completely dried. Moist areas inspire bacteria in order to thrive.
How Hemorrhoids Are FormedHow Hemorrhoids Are Formed. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit consists of all-natural supplement, calming topical cream, and homeopathic drops, formulated to help target the source of piles. Calmovil contains only the best quality active ingredients that have been clinically developed to work for optimal results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for many years to support proper circulation, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Now they are all combined into this unique Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood flow, decreasing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been shown to alleviate the symptoms related to hemorrhoids.
More about This Product »
- Cream - A medicated product may come in handy to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- It may not make the problem go away permanently; however, it will ease the pain and irritation associated with the condition.
- A good hemorrhoid cream that has natural ingredients is the witch hazel.
- Diet - A most proven way to take care of hemorrhoid is a simple change in your diet.
- Incorporate foods high in fiber in your diet.
- Soluble fiber aids in the softening of stools thus making bowel movement easier with less tension.
- Straining can aggravate symptoms as well as may cause anal lumps to be able to bleed.
- Some foods that have more fiber content are nuts, whole grains, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- A few of the vegetables that are rich in fiber are carrots, broccoli, corn and asparagus.
- You can also take fiber supplements if you feel you are not eating enough fibrous foods.
What You need to know About External Hemorrhoids External hemorrhoids can be very easy to distinguish from other hemorrhoids when you carefully try to look at the exact spot where it appears. Just like any other ordinary hemorrhoids, expect that external hemorrhoids will also tender you the same...
What Causes Hemorrhoids? The Top 4 Causes of Hemorrhoids [EXPLAINED]
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
Water and Fluids Therapy
There is no better way to treat hemorrhoid than ample supply of fluids in the body. Fluids help things in the digestive system to move smoothly and cleanse the colon. Keep an average of 8 glasses of water everyday. You can also drink wholesome beverages just like soluble fiber juices. Additionally, there are powders that can be mixed with your water and are safe to be able to drink a couple of times a day.
Hot and Cold Compresses
It is a known fact that hemorrhoids are painful, irritating and uncomfortable. A sitz bath or warm water remedy can help ease the pain in hemorrhoids. Fill a package with warm water and take a seat on it for 15 to 20 minutes to bathe your pelvic area. The warm water will help cleanse the anus as well as ease itching. The same soothing effect can be distributed by a cold reduce. Gently place an ice pack on the sore spot to relieve symptoms.
- Treating hemorrhoids is basically a matter of personal choices.
- It depends on your ability and determination in order to abhor bad health habits and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Learn How to Heal Internal Hemorrhoids
Find the safe and natural solutions to cure hemorrhoids.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.