Some Simple Home remedies for Hemorrhoids
There are topical creams and ointments with regard to treating hemorrhoids available in the market. There are even surgical procedures that remove the inflamed hemorrhoid. But before you spend money on any of these, you might want to try some home remedies for hemorrhoids. These remedies are simple and they save you money coming from hemorrhoid remedy.
- Hemorrhoids, or even piles, generally subside over time once the cause of it has disappeared.
- Many people use lotions to relieve the pain and itching that comes with having piles.
- There are home remedies for hemorrhoids that treat the symptoms of piles as well as lowering discomfort.
- The most popular remedy for relieving pain is to take a sitz bath.
- Fill the tub with warm water.
- Make sure that when you get inside, the warm water covers your buttocks.
- Stay within the water for at least 15 minutes.
- It is recommended that you do this right after defecating but you are free to do it more often.
Ice Also Helps Reduce the Pain
Apply an ice pack on the rectal area for about Ten minutes. Place a warm compress on the same area afterwards for about 10 to Twenty minutes. This should be done several times a day. Applying a generous amount of aloe vera or petroleum jelly on the affected area also helps relieve swelling and itching. You would also want to stay away from sitting down and get a day of bed rest. Lying down helps reduce the pressure on your hemorrhoids. It is even better if you lie on your stomach.
- The term 'piles' refers to the inflammation of the haemorrhoids, and some remedies work by reducing the redness.
- Garlic contains a natural anti-inflammatory agent and can easily be found inside the house.
- Crush a few cloves of garlic and apply it to the hemorrhoid.
- It will sting upon job application but try to leave it on for a couple of minutes.
- Afterwards, remove the garlic and wash the area with cold water to relieve the stinging.
- The hemorrhoid could have shrunken in size.
- Do this as often as you can until the inflammation is gone.
Anal Cancer Vs Haemorrhoids - Bleeding, Swelling Differences of Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids
But may also be caused by less serious conditions such as hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow hemorrhoids vs ...
- You may also use toothpaste or witch hazel since they have anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Vinegar can also reduce the swelling.
- Apply any of these on the affected area using a cotton swab or cotton ball.
- Leave it on for a couple of minutes and wash off.
- Before applying almost anything to the area, make sure you clean it well.
- Blot the area with wet wipes or tissue moistened with water or a gentle cleansing agent.
- Avoid do away with the area because it will irritate it.
The Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids Stated Earlier Treat the Hemorrhoid Itself
Another good idea is to target the cause of the inflammation first. Constipation is the most common cause of piles. Add much more fiber to your diet and incorporate exercise into your routine. Exercise oversees bowel movement and fiber adds bulk to your stool while softening it in the process. With this, the hemorrhoid will no longer be under huge pressure and the inflammation will begin to subside.
To learn more on home remedies and normal cures regarding hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French go to http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Speaking spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.