Sitz Bath For Treating Mild Cases Of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are painful and very itchy lumps that protrudes in your anal opening. It is quite embarrassing, that is why hemorrhoid sufferers are very happy to know that there is one treatment that is very effective and easy to do, even inside your own home.
What I Am Talking about is the Hot Sitz Bath
A hot sitz bath is a kind of hemorrhoids therapy that uses warm water with a small mixture of Epsom salt or baking soda. The hot water relieves the pain and discomfort, as the Epsom salt or baking soda (whichever is actually used) will act as an antibacterial realtor that will cleanse the hemorrhoid from deep inside.
There are Many Reasons Why a Person Develops Hemorrhoids
Just to name a few are straining, pregnancy, bowel irregularity, and a lot more! If you are feeling slight pain in your anal passage, have yourself examined at a time, because hemorrhoids cannot be treated by simple procedures like a very hot sitz bath anymore, once it reaches the severe stage.
- When your hemorrhoid's case is already in the severe stage, the only option that you have is laser or surgery.
- Either of the two can be very complicated.
- The recovery is not as quick, and it can also be expensive at time.
- Hemorrhoids can cure by itself in time.
- In fact, with a hot sitz bath, hemorrhoids may abate in just days.
To do the hot sitz bath to treat your hemorrhoids, you need to use a shallow basin, your bathtub, or you can also purchase a specific basin for hemorrhoids sitz bath. The specialized basin is actually more efficient and more convenient to use, since you can just place it over your own lavatory. Same procedure; fill the basin with hot or warm water, add Epsom salt (or any type of salt that you have), or perhaps you can also add baking soda. Sit on this for 15-20 minutes, or until you do not feel the warmth of the water anymore.
Hemorrhoid Treatment - Improving your resistance Hemorrhoids problem can flare at anytime and anyplace and anyone. And most often than not some people are just in order to unfortunate to develop such a problem. It also does not help much, considering that hemorrhoid there is one ailment that...
Hemroid treatment- treatment for piles and hemorrhoids
CLICK HERE http://tinyurl.com/hemorrhoid-treatment-here hemroid treatment treatment for piles hemroid treatments internal hemroid treatment best hemroid ...
By doing the sitz bath, you can easily clean your hemorrhoids gently, disinfect the area, and to relieve it from the pain and itching, which is very normal when you have hemorrhoids.
- Men and women can do this for as many times as they want in a day or depending on what the doctor has told you to do.
- The one thing that you have to be careful with is the contents that you mix with the water.
- Try not to include anything in it, unless your doctor told you to do so.
- Try not to do the hot sitz bath when bathing too, because it can simply contaminate your water, which can cause additional infection or irritation.
- The aim of the sitz bath is to sooth the hemorrhoids and disinfects it as much as you can, so the hemorrhoids can heal easily and reduce in size.
- The more you are able to sooth that and rest it, the better it will be for cure.
- With the sitz bath, you are providing instant relief for the itchy and painful hemorrhoids.
To find out more about sitz bath check out our sitz bath articles and bleeding hemorrhoids treatments.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.