Signs and Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
The symptoms of hemorrhoids vary depending on its type. Since there are two major types of hemorrhoids, external and internal, the symptoms is also classified into two. The most common symptoms experienced by individuals with this condition are discomfort during bowel movements, excessive itching and pain in the rectum. You would be able to easily identify the symptoms of external hemorrhoids because this type can cause blood in order to pool under the skin, consequently, forming a small but hard lump that often brings pain to the person. If you have developed external hemorrhoids, you will also find it more difficult to have bowel movements and you could experience bleeding. You could check if you are having bleeding symptoms by checking if the toilet paper and the toilet bowl have streaks of blood on it.
- For people that have internal hemorrhoids, anal bleeding is considered to be the most common symptom.
- You may have bowel movements without experiencing any discomfort but there could be streaks of blood on the toilet paper and the toilet bowl.
- You could also see a few blood streaks on your stool even when you have done your bowel movement without any difficulty at all.
- Itching and other forms of skin irritation is also experienced by those who are suffering from hemorrhoids.
- These symptoms of hemorrhoids are common because of the lumps formed in as well as outside the anus.
- Internal hemorrhoids often discharge mucus that could affect the anal epidermis and lead to excessive itching.
- The mucus could also heavily infect the skin as well as cause irritation.
- Discomfort during bowel movements is also common among those who have developed hemorrhoids because of the bulging in the large intestine.
- Since the hemorrhoids will form lumps inside the anus, the exit of the bar stool through the large intestine will be partially blocked.
- This will cause the discomfort during going number 2 and could only be relieved by making the stool softer.
- Of course, this kind of discomfort also comes with pain.
- The hemorrhoid lumps are likely to swell and if squeezed could really bring pain to the person.
To Relieve Yourself from These Symptoms of Hemorrhoids, You Could Do Several Home Remedies
The first thing you need to do is make your stool softer by having a more fibrous diet. Eating more fruits and vegetables would greatly help in making your stool softer because of the fiber. You could also get over the counter products to make your treatment more quickly. By getting stool softeners and fiber supplements, you can be treated from hemorrhoids faster. Your lifestyle could also affect your condition.
External Hemorrhoids - Causes and Treatment
http://www.lnk123.com/SHOa9 - The best way to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all. I couldn't find anything better. Hi! I'm robo-Suzie and today I'll talk to you ...
Natural Home remedies Treatment for Hemorrhoids It is no surprise that lots of people are seeking a natural home remedies treatment for hemorrhoids as it is reported which up to three quarters of Americans suffer from this condition at some time. This kind of problem is defined by the swelling of...
Although your unhealthy habits would not directly lead to the development of hemorrhoids, it could worsen the symptoms intensely. Drinking too much alcohol and smoking would aggravate the symptoms of hemorrhoids and would make all your efforts of making the stool softer pointless. By not getting rid of these habits, you would only make the pain, the bleeding and the itching even worse. If you continue to do this, your hemorrhoids might become too severe to the point that you would need to undergo surgery.
Will show you an easy method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To Have Eradicated Pain & Embarrassment Once and for all ..."Are you tired of constricting your diet plan or work - hoping for relief? Plus, all of the other "management" burdens of this on your everyday life? Click Here For Hemorrhoid Cure Nature's Way.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.