Primary Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids refer to a medical condition, which is marked by enlarged pain in the rectum region. It is often a very painful condition and is often marked by bleeding during passing of tools. Unlike what most people think, it is a fairly common condition and the only reason, why that might seem so rare, is the fact, that not many people are interested in talking about it, in spite of suffering from this condition. Fewer people are actually bold enough to get treatment for this condition.
- Causes of hemorrhoids could be many.
- However, the major cause of hemorrhoids is straining during passing of stools.
- This might be due to ill functioning of the bowel, which leads in order to constipation and people tend to exert pressure while passing stools.
- This leads to swelling near the anus, which is known as hemorrhoids or piles.
- Causes of hemorrhoids can be broadly classified into two parts, i.e. reasons which might be avoided and people who can not be avoided.
- However, most of the times, such a condition is caused due to preventable reasons.
Difference between Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids - Anal Cancer VS Haemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid . Everyday health hemorrhoids vs. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow cancer hemorrhoids vs colon cancer "" " .
The Best Natural Remedies for PilesCalmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set consists of natural supplement, soothing topical cream, and homeopathic drops, developed to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil consists of only the best quality active ingredients that have been scientifically developed to deliver optimal results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy circulation, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Now they are all integrated into this unique Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood flow, reducing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been proven to alleviate the discomfort and flare-ups associated with hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Learn More »
Bad Eating Habits are a Major Cause of this Condition, as It Leads to Constipation
The fast and frantic lifestyle of the current generation has led to excessive dependence on junk foods. Not only do these foods have little nutritional value, but they are often rich in harmful fats that induce obesity, which usually is another major reason for this condition. These foods have a very low content of fiber and roughage which are very important for proper bowel condition.
Natural Remedies For Hemorrhoids- 3 Advantages of Using Natural Remedies Natural remedies for hemorrhoids are a kind of treatment for the swelling of the rectal veins. As opposed to other drugs that have synthetic ingredients, these kinds of treatments purely contain natural oils and plant extracts. There are certain...
- Obesity is another major cause of this condition, wherein excessive deposition of fat in the body restricts easy bowel movement.
- Other factors like addiction to tobacco, smoking, as well as alcohol, apart from inadequate physical activity, also lead to this condition.
- It is therefore in your best interest to get rid of these habits, as well as engage in more physical activities.
Aging is Another Major Cause of Hemorrhoids
As a person gets older, the walls of the rectum acquire weakened, which leads to be able to this condition. As well as that, there are other factors, such as heredity conditions, also leads to hemorrhoids in many cases. Also, certain diseases, may also lead to this condition. Apart from these, women are also prone to this condition, during pregnancy. This happens, as the fetus exerts pressure on the hemorrhoid veins. The modern style of toilet is also quite often considered to be a factor to this condition.
You are suffering from hemorrhoids then feel free to visit a hemorrhoid doctor
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.