Natural Cures For Hemorrhoid
Visit to the pharmacy will reveal a number of over the counter products available to treat hemorrhoids; however there are also various natural remedies available to assist in treating this unpleasant and often embarrassing condition.
Two simple things you can do are to consume plenty of fiber every day in such foods as whole grain, fruits as well as vegetables; and also drink plenty of water. Drinking six to eight glasses a day will help to soften stools and relieve pressure on hemorrhoids. And even just bathing in warm water several times a day can help to reduce swelling and minimize pain.
- Witch hazel is actually a wellknown natural remedy; it can be applied with a soft cotton ball for to the affected area.
- It has astringent properties and helps to reduce enlarged hemorrhoids, as well as reduce pain.
- Witch hazel can be used in a salve along with horse chestnut to be even more effective.
An herb known as butchers broom, which contains ruscogen is also supposed to be effective in treating hemorrhoids. The herb helps to not only lower swelling of the hemorrhoids, but also strengthen capillary walls and veins, although you should not use it if you suffer from high blood pressure.
- Another natural cure is to use ripe banana that has been boiled and crushed into a cup of milk.
- Although it perhaps sounds more tempting to drink it, the mixture should be applied to the affected area.
Most of these natural cures for hemorrhoids are tried and tested; take the time to see which method might work best for you.
Natural Hemorrhoid Relief - Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally with Frequencies/Energy Healing/Subliminals
Personal Recordings and Assistance: https://www.freedomconsciousness.com/personal-assistance/ Download Here: ...
- Discover how you can cure hemorrhoids safely in 48 hours.
- VisitNatural Hemorrhoid Cure in order to find out how.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.