Hemorrhoids - Management and Home Cures
Have you encountered the medical term piles or hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are very common. It can impact almost anyone. More than half of our population is experiencing this condition. Sad to say, due to lack of knowledge about hemorrhoids symptoms and physiology, there are those who are not aware that they are already suffering from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are usually damaged veins around the inside wall of our anus causing inflammation as well as blood clots. According to medical resources, hemorrhoids has two types - internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids have minimal signs and symptoms. That is why those who suffer from this type of hemorrhoids are not aware that they have it. Itch and unrelieved bowel movements are some of the symptoms associated with inside hemorrhoids.
- To treat these kinds of signs and symptoms, you may add more fiber in your diet to soften bowels and to be able to defecate easily.
- Did you know that psyllium hasks are high in fiber?
- They aid in bowel movement as well.
- It works as a laxative by ingesting water inside the colon and it becomes like a gelatin that aids in order to facilitate bowel movement.
- Furthermore, when you are taking fiber you must increase your intake of water.
- Fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals they also contain fiber that can help soften bowel and stools.
- Other than that, it provides more vitamins in your body.
- Working out also helps regulate bowel movement.
There are several home remedies that you may choose to try to manage mild cases of internal hemorrhoids. They are also as effective as synthetic medicines that are available in the market today. As compared to synthetic drugs and medications, home remedies are less expensive, has no harmful side effects and they are available proper at the convenience of your home.
- To avoid straining because of constipation, try drinking warm milk or yogurt everyday.
- Take or 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice and drink it without salt or sugar.
- A teaspoon of apple cider helps your digestion.
- Suppositories regarding hemorrhoids will also be very effective in treating hemorrhoids.
- Products and also medicated wipes are easily absorbed by the skin.
There are other ways to deal with internal hemorrhoid such as Rubber Band Legation, Sclerotherapy, Infrared Photocoagulation, Hemorrhoidectomy, Laser Surgery Treatment, Eclectic Current Hemorrhoid Treatment, Fruit juice Nitrogen or Cryosurgery as well as etc. These kinds of hemorrhoid treatments are regarding severe cases only that needed medical intervention.
The Surest Way to prevent Hemorrhoids There are two classifications of hemorrhoidal swelling:Internal - wherein there is very little sign of abnormality in the hemorrhoid cushions. The most pronounced sign that an individual may already be suffering from internal hemorrhoids is...
Hemorrhoids Treatment - How to Treat Hemorrhoids Fast At Home
Hemorrhoids treatment - how to treat hemorrhoids fast at home Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUxKlAVpt5s Please subscribe our channel: ...
- Mild cases of external hemorrhoids can be treated the same as internal hemorrhoids however, external hemorrhoids are painful and discomforting.
- Blood in the stool and itchiness in the area may occur.
Sitz Bath as Well as Warm Bath can Help Alleviate Pain
Aside from that, it may reduce the swelling and it provides temporary relief. Just fill up the basin with warm water (you might add herbs if you want) and involve the anus for a few minutes. Ice packs are effective in relieving the pain and swelling, just apply it directly into the affected area for a few minutes. Moreover, you could try topical creams, medicated wipes and oral medicines for swelling, pain and for abrasions if there is any.
For severe cases of external hemorrhoids, they can be treated through a number of medical procedures the same as internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids if detected early can be easily treated with natural remedies and over-the-counter medicines.
- Moreover, this can be prevented by increasing fiber and water intake and regular exercise.
- Living a healthy lifestyle is the best prevention for hemorrhoids.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.