Hemorrhoids - Can Diarrhea Cause Hemorrhoids?
Can Diarrhea cause Hemorrhoids? I know that it seems impossible. Since we all know that Hemorrhoids are caused by constipation, we try to soften our stool. However, there is a connection between Hemorrhoids and Diarrhea that you need to know.
- Water stool that happens more than 3 times a day is called Diarrhea.
- This can normally last for a few days.
- In the event that this condition lasts long, it may seriously hurt the body.
When You Have Long-Term (More Than 3 Weeks) Diarrhea, It can Also Lead to Hemorrhoids
This is because you have an excessive amount of straining during bowel movement. For the patients of long-lasting looseness of the bowels, they could experience hemorrhoids symptoms such as bleeding, itching and using up as well.
Piles Hemorrhoids Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Visit http://www.24remedy.com/hemorrhoids/hemorrhoid-treatment/ For Piles Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids (Piles) are commonly caused by straining while having ...
- Hemorrhoids and Diarrhea are quite similar because the patients are likely to get forced out untreated.
- They won't visit the doctors when the situation is under control.
- If you're facing with both Hemorrhoids or Diarrhea, you should meet the doctor right away.
- He or she will help you to relieve from pain and check out if you're suffering from dehydration.
What Should I Eat? Hemorrhoids and Diarrhea are Different
Therefore, you have to select the diet plan for each symptom. If you're fighting with Hemorrhoids, you should take foods that can soften your stool such as fruits and vegetables. These foods can cure constipation very effectively. With Diarrhea, you have to take another action. Foods that can soften your bar stool should be avoided. Crackers, bananas and foods that can harden the stool are highly recommended.
- As I already mentioned above, Diarrhea could be one result in for Hemorrhoids problem.
- Therefore, you should always pay close attention to the foods you could have.
- You can also visit a doctor.
- He or she will be able to suggest you the food that can improve your health.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.