Hemorrhoids Acting Up? Check out These Tips
One of the easiest ways to prevent hemorrhoids is to add fiber to your diet. Constipation is one of the causes of hemorrhoids and the addition of fiber to your diet can help your intestines more easily pass the food through them. Brand and many fruits and vegetables are high in dietary fiber.
- Are hemorrhoids getting the best of you and your mood?
- Take many baths through out the day, if you're able to.
- Do not add anything to the bathing.
- Make sure they are not too hot!
- Don't worry; you can't take a lot of baths!
- The water should be just about two or three inches high.
- Soak the bottom for at least 10 minutes at a time.
- Require a day off of labor to do this; if you have to, it is well worth the effort!
Vitamin B is a Great Remedy You can Use to Help Treat Your Hemorrhoids
In contrast to other vitamins which you would take by mouth, you should apply vitamin B (crushed energy or liquid) directly to the infected area in your anus. This could help to significantly reduce the size of your hemorrhoids.
What is a Hemorrhoid? What Is The Cause of Hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoid Surgery Risk and Complication
What Is The Cause of Hemorrhoids? What is a hemorrhoid?How do you get hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoid Surgery This video explains hemorrhoid surgery.
You've Hemorrhoids, You Will Want to Stay Away from All Spicy Foods (Chili, Hot Sauce)
These types of foods are very annoying in order to any current hemorrhoids. It is also recommended to avoid coffee, beer, and all types of carbonated beverages. Until you are feeling better, the blander foods you can eat, the better off you will be.
When you are struggling with the not comfortable effects of hemorrhoids, a good way to relax and try to soothe the area is to saturate in your bathtub in warm water. Soak for about ten to fifteen minutes. When you get out of the tub, see how you feel, and then you can apply Aloe vera gel to the location to reduce any pain or burning that still may exist.
Over-the-Counter Ointments and Creams can Help You Deal With a Hemorrhoid Flare-Up
These kinds of topical medications soothe irritation in the affected area and reduce agonizing swelling. Anesthetic creams are also great for dealing with itchiness; using them is far better for you than marring. Remember to always use such ointments in accordance with their manufacturers' directions.
- As noted in the beginning of the article, most hemorrhoids do not require medical intervention and can be treated on your own.
- Rare cases may require a heat treatment, and surgery is only for the most severe cases that do not effectively respond to some other treatment.
- This article can be a key component in learning how to treat hemorrhoids.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.