Hemorrhoid Relief and Treatments
Hemorrhoids are a painful, irritating and often embarrassing condition that many people suffer. Around half of the population will at some point or another suffer from hemorrhoids. They are most common in quickly thirty five and pregnant women. They can be caused my a number of things, through forcing anal muscles when going to the toilet to lifting heavy objects.
There are two types of hemorrhoids, internal and external (with a possible third type - internal developing into an external).
There are various remedies for them including over the counter remedies, but these are not always recommended or effective.
- External hemorrhoids can be reduces with an ice bag to them.
- This will help numb the pain and any itching.
- Try not to take a seat for too long periods of time as this is putting pressure on them.
- Try to go for a walk or do something standing up.
- Most symptoms of hemorrhoids can be happy with a warm bath two to three times a day for ten minutes.
- Some individuals add a bit of salt to the bath.
- This will help have them clean as well as soothing any pain.
Eating a lot of fibre and drinking lots of water (around eight glasses a day) will help to keep your going number 2 easy - this is very important every added strain is likely to be very painful and possibly cause bleeding. There are also supplements that will help soften your stool that can be bought or given to you by your doctor.
Bleeding Hemorrhoids TREATMENT How to Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding FAST Hemorrhoid Bleeding Cure
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
- Your hemorrhoids never have eased in a 1-2 weeks make sure to see a doctor.
- Thrombosed (clotted) hemorrhoids can take a long time to be entirely cured.
The above will help to ease the pain, but often the sufferer will want to look for treatments instead
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.