Hemorrhoid/Hemroid Symptoms- How To recognize Hemorrhoids Quickly
To treat hemorrhoids very well it is important to diagnose it early and start treatment as soon as possible to prevent the onset of chronic hemroids which has complications and can be difficult to treat. To start effective earlier treatment of hemorrhoids click here.
The Common Symptoms are:
Bleeding: This is usually the primary symptom. At first the bleeding is slight; it is bright red and it takes place in the course of defecation, the blood might be seen on the toilet paper or it could form streaks of blood on the feces. This bleeding continues off and on for months or years.
Pain: Pain in the butt area usually accompanies the external type of hemroids, it is present in the inner type only when it has significantly prolapsed out of the anal canal. Click here if you want to rid yourself of the pain of hemorrhoids quickly.
Hemorrhoid or Fissure?
While it may not be the subject of casual conversation, rectal bleeding is something you should discuss with your doctor. But very often people are embarrassed ...
Itching: This embarrassing urge to scratch the anus can also be a feature of hemorrhoids.
Discharge: Mucus discharge is often a frequent feature of prolapsed protruding hemorrhoids.
Anaemia: This could be low level of blood in the body caused by persistent profuse bleeding from a hemorrhoid swelling.
- Prolapse: This is protrusion of the hemorrhoid through the anal sphincter.
- Initially the protrusion reduces itself, but later it has to be able to be replaced manually.
- If left untreated the particular hemorrhoid can be permanently prolapsed.
Anal swellings: The external hemorrhoids occurring outside the anus can present as soft masses around the anus that are covered with normal skin.
Some dangerous conditions can mirror the symptoms of hemroids, so it is important to get a doctor's diagnosis. These may include colon cancer, polyps, rectal cancer, Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis that are inflammatory bowel diseases. Anal infections and also anal tears can be additional disorders in which can cause patients trouble. These diseases can mirror hemorrhoid signs thus further examination is required. Click here to be able to download your free copy of a hemorrhoid book.
Usually when you go to the doctor for further examination, the doctor will first of all perform a digital examination on you and also the he/she uses an instrument called a proctoscope to properly see the inside of your lower rectum and anal canal. Also a doctor should proceed to visualize the lower part of your colon your intestine as well as the upper part of your rectum with the use of an additional instrument called a sigmoidoscope to rule out the possibility of another disease of the rectum and lower colon.
- Don't think a proctoscopy is anyone's idea of fun, yet it is a necessary exam to make sure you stay healthful.
- Plus, it is a safe and easy process.
- If colon disease runs in your family then you need to be extra caution, you ought to have a proctoscopy at age 40.
- Everybody else can wait another ten years.
- After you have a yearly exam, you will need to be retested only every five to ten years if your tests were negative for any disease or development.
- Stop Procrastinating and Take Action Now Quickly So That your Hemorrhoid Symptoms Do Not Worsen.
- This Safe, Easy, And Inexpensive Remedy Will Cure You in 48 hours.
- Obtain A Free Book On Hemorrhoids.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.