Help With Hemorrhoids
Most of us over the age of 30 have at some point in time suffered from hemorrhoids. They are one of the most common medical ailments suffered by both men and women. Usually 80%of those who suffer with hemorrhoids are able to handle them with over the counter formulations and a few lifestyle changes. For others who suffer with external hemorrhoids surgery may be needed.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually indicator free.
- The most common symptom is blood seen covering the stool or on mouthwash.
- It's when these kinds of internal hemorrhoids prolapse to the outside of the anal sphincter that they become extremely painful and difficult.
- Depending on the severity of your hemorrhoids you may be able to obtain relief with this methods: A sitz bath.
- Sit in a few inches of warm water for fifteen minutes two to three times a day.
- When you wipe do not use toilet paper, work with a pad or cotton ball moistened with witch hazel.
- You can purchase pre moistened pads in the drug store.
- You can use an over the counter cream to help reduce the burning and itching.
- Do not use it over the time specified by the manufacturer.
What Causes Hemorrhoids? The Top 4 Causes of Hemorrhoids [EXPLAINED]
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
Some Hemorrhoids Must be Treated Surgically
There are several ways this is done. The first is a rubber band ligation where a music group is placed around the hemorrhoid to stop the blood flow to it. The hemorrhoid withers away within a few days. Sclerotherapy is when a chemical solution is inserted to shrink the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy, where the hemorrhoid is surgically removed is normally used in severe cases.
Hemorrhoid Treatment: Getting rid of the Pain in the Butt I remember when I thought those hemorrhoid treatment commercials I saw on tv were a joke. Why in the world would anyone want to spread cream around an area where the sun doesn t shine? What exactly does this hemorrhoid treatment do? Since I did not...
- Other more resilient measures to help you prevent a recurrence of hemorrhoids are you can eat much more fiber.
- Take a fiber supplement on a daily basis.
- Drink plenty of water to help keep your stools gentle.
- Do not put off your urge to have a bowel movement.
- Usually do not sit for long periods of time on the toilet.
Please Understand that Any Rectal Bleeding Should be Evaluated by a Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-help.net.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.