Find out the types of hemorrhoids surgeries available for
Most hemorrhoids can be cured with normal and natural treatments. However, if the hemorrhoid persists, doctors will usually recommend surgery to remove the hemorrhoid lump. Generally you will not have to go for surgery in order to cure yourself of hemorrhoids. If a case is severe and seems to be persistent then hemorrhoid surgery is highly recommended.
The Different Types of Hemorrhoid Surgeries are:
Clot Removal It is a small type of external hemorrhoids surgery and can even be done in the surgeon's office. The doctor will apply some anesthetic and then cut remove the clot out. The area are going to be tender for a while as the wound heals but the source of pain (the hemorrhoid) is going to be gone. Clot removal can be carried out with minimum minimum complications along with a competent doctor and there is hardly any recovery time.
- Rubber Band Ligation This treatment is commonly used for prolapsed internal hemorrhoids.
- It is a simple treatment that can even be done in the actual doctor's workplace without the special preparation.
The Treatment is a Simple One
A small rubber band is positioned around the hemorrhoid. This will cut off the blood flow to the hemorrhoid, causing it to shrivel away. In the cases of multiple hemorrhoids, they are usually treated one at a time and only one hemorrhoid is treated every month.
Sclerotherapy Sclerotheray is Also Referred to as Injection Therapy
In thisThis procedure form of procedure is used for curing small internal hemorrhoids. A hardening broker is injected into the hemorrhoids, causing a loss of blood circulation. This can action will then bring about theshrivel the hemorrhoid shriveling.
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home?
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how ...
When compared to the rubber band treatment, sclerotheraphy is better for multiple hemorrhoids just like it can be applied to multiple areas at the same time. However, it isn't as effective on larger hemorrhoids. Other complications may also occur, such as the development of sclerosed hemorrhoids. Nevertheless, these cases are rare.
- Infrared Coagulations This form of hemorrhoids surgery is used for smaller hemorrhoids (external or internal).
- Infrared light and electric current are used to burn off the hemorrhoids.
- This is done through aiming the infrared light at the bottom of the hemorrhoid, causing it to clot, next shrivel and finally recede.
Make Hemorrhoids A Thing of the past By Using These Great Tips Many adults will deal with hemorrhoids at some point. Women who are pregnant may experience them later on in their pregnancy, or after giving birth. Strain, due to constipation, is the frequent cause of hemorrhoids in both men and women. This...
The simply complication to this surgery is that a fewsome people feel some pain during the treatment due to the heat involved.
- Hemorrhoidectomy Hemorrhoidectomy is a form of laser surgery that is only used for the most severe cases of hemorrhoids cases.
- It is usually recommended for larger internal or external hemorrhoids in which are extremely painful or itchy.
- During this procedure, the hemorrhoid is surgically removed under anesthesia usingwith either scalpels or laser.
- For this type of hemorrhoid surgery, you will usually need to be hospitalized and a recovery period will be necessary.
- The surgery recovery period usually lasts for about 3-10 days in the hospital and up to be able to 4 weeks at home.
Improperly done improperly, hemorrhoidectomy can cause lead to problems such as severe pain, heavy bleeding, scarring and even an the inability to pass motion.
About the author:Get the natural hemorrhoids treatment at http://www.hemorrhoids-help.com/
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.