Do You have to Treat Hemorrhoids?
You suffer from hemorrhoids, (hemroids) then you probably have read that most cases of hemorrhoids will heal by itself without any treatment. So, do you really have to treat your own hemorrhoids? Or should you ignore them because they are not serious and also will not be complicated if remaining untreated?
Hemorrhoids are Not Serious, Not Precancerous, and Not an Emergency, Yes.
Yes, hemorrhoids are not a serious disease with no life threatening complications. However, the symptoms associated with them result in great embarrassment and prevent you from living a normal life.
Yes, Hemorrhoids are Not an Emergency
However, time is an important factor in treating hemorrhoids, as early in the course of the disease, the pathological process is easily reversible. The latter you start treatment, the more difficult to cure hemorrhoids completely as well as permanently.
- So, the answer for the above question is merely "yes".
- You should start hemroids treatment as early as possible.
Hemroids treatment is easy and can be achieved using simple easy instructions at home.
These instructions are actually easy to follow and not only help to treat and prevent hemorrhoids, but in addition improve the bowel health in general, remedy constipation and improve the general body health.
Eat Foods Rich in Fiber
Fiber increases the bulk of stools and prevents constipation and therefore minimizes forcing during bowel movements. Fiber is present in fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grain products. You ought to note that fiber is present only in foods of plant origin, while meat and dairy products contain no fiber.
Drink enough amounts of water to prevent dehydration which leads to constipation and more straining.
Hemorrhoids More Conditionsymptoms Hemorrhoids are one of the most common disorders of the colon. This issue occurs when various veins throughout the area of the lower area of the intestinal tract or normally vicinity of the anal area turn out to be inflamed and swollen. Completely...
Avoid holding stools, go to the bathroom as soon as you feel the need to pass stools.
- Recent studies suggest a relationship between the modern design of sitting toilet and increased incidence of hemorrhoids in developed countries.
- This is explained by the fact that sitting toilet is not physiological with the process of defecation.
- On the other hand, squat toilet has the advantage of being more physical and leads to emptying of the rectum with minimum pushing.
- Now, there are specific kinds of chairs that can be used with the sitting toilet to provide a position similar to squatting.
- Also, you can use the setting toilet but alter your position by flexing your thighs upon your stomach and flexing your elbows close to your knees.
For a temporary control of acute hemorrhoids signs and symptoms such as pain, itchiness, or discomfort, try the following local physical measures.
- The area of hemorrhoids needs to be rinsed with cold water and soap.
- After wash, the area should be dried thoroughly.
Cold compresses alternating with sitz bath help to reduce pain associated with hemorrhoids.
What Causes Hemorrhoids? The Top 4 Causes of Hemorrhoids [EXPLAINED]
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
- Sitz baths: "Sitz" is a German word meaning "sit".
- The area of hemorrhoids is immersed in a constant stream of warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Warm water causes relaxation of the anal vessels and alleviation of pain.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.