A Pain in the Butt - Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what do I have to do to relieve the discomfort? They are also known as piles and they are caused from too much pressure on the anal veins that can result in either external or internal hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids have no lump outside the anal area that can be seen.
- While external hemorrhoids can be easier to see they can also be the most painful.
- There are many people in the world who are afflicted by hemorrhoids and mostly exist in people over the age of fifty.
- There are numerous ways to deal with hemorrhoids but one of the simplest techniques is the sitz bath.
- A sitz shower can actually experience again a number of the discomfort and reduce the inflammation.
What is a sitz bath? It's really a bath where you sit in warm water that covers your own buttocks and hips. The idea is that sitting in the warm water will help more blood to reach the anal location which can promote healing and also help with any discomfort from the hemorrhoids. It is a kind of hydrotherapy or water remedy for hemorrhoids.
You can Actually Buy a Sitz Bath Which is a Plastic Bath that Fits Over the Toilet
Nevertheless, using your bath tub might be the simplest way to have a sitz bath. Fill up your bath with warm water. You want that warm enough to be comfortable and not too hot. Again, the water needs to cover your buttocks and hips and it is recommended that you partially lay down instead of sit in the tub to relieve any pressure on the anal region.
Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment : How To Cure Hemorrhoids Fast & Naturally
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
You May Also Want to Add Some Aromatherapy Oils to the Water to Help You Relax
Choose your favorite oil but using Lavender, Melissa or Valerian Oil make for a great calming bath. Another good choice is adding epsom salts to the water which can be recommended by many practitioners. Epsom salts helps to draw toxins out of the body, reduces swelling and relaxes muscles. Too, epsom salt is also known for helping to relieve swelling and pain. Epsom salts can be purchased from most drug stores.
You will want to stay in the bath for about 20 or 30 minutes several times a week to promote healing. When you get out of the bath tub you will want to work with a clean, cotton towel to dry the area. Make sure you don't stroke but pat the location dry with the towel. If you like you can also let the area atmosphere dry which several practitioners recommend so you aren't causing any stress to be able to the area again.
- You looking for a natural and efficient remedy for hemorrhoids?
- What have you got to be able to lose?
- There are techniques that offer natural remedies without painful procedures and side effects that work.
- You will love the results but more importantly you will love how your body feels.
For more info on natural remedies for hemorrhoids, click here for Tips for Hemorrhoid Relief.