A Guide on Hemorrhoids and Homeopathy
Hemorrhoids or sometimes called piles refer to a condition where the particular veins around the lower rectum and anus tend to be swollen and swollen. It can happen to anyone - men or women and old or young. Hemorrhoids occur because there is a strain in the bowel movement. Others suffer from hemorrhoids because of aging, pregnancy, chronic diarrhea as well as chronic constipation. This can be seen either internal (inside the anus) or external (below the skin surrounding the anus). There are a few people who have hemorrhoids but they do not experience any symptoms. Vivid red blood that covers the stool is one of the common internal signs of hemorrhoids. Take note, internal hemorrhoids might protrude from the anus which can be painful and irritating.
List of Remedies
Homeopathic remedies are one of the most effective and safest ways to treat hemorrhoids. It offers gentle and no side effects treatment. For severe cases of hemorrhoids, surgery is the only answer. Before you resort to this treatment, try the gentle homeopathic remedies available before it is too late.
- Witch hazel draw out is a common ingredient of different hemorrhoids treatment available in the market like medicated hemorrhoid pads.
- It acts as an astringent.
- In most health food and drug stores, it is possible to buy pure hazel extract.
- You simply apply the extract using a clean cotton ball on the affected area.
- It's a no-no to cover the hemorrhoids after program with gauze or bandage.
- Repeat the same procedure three times a day for a few days.
- This process will help reduce discomfort and shrink the swollen and enlarged veins.
- Aloe vera contains a gel-like sap that is rich with astringent properties that can cool, soothe and heal irritated tissues.
- Apply the sap directly on the affected location using a cotton swab or ball.
- In order to get the gel like sap from the plant, cut in half the leaf and then slice down at the middle.
- Collect the extract using the cotton swab from the center.
- When you can't get a fresh leaf of the aloe vera plant, you can purchase from grocery or drug stores aloe vera extract.
Sulfur is Known to Treat Skin Conditions Such as Scabies and Acne
It is also an effective treatment for hemorrhoids because of the antibacterial and mild astringent properties it contain. Put together a mixture of a soothing ointment plus a teaspoon of sulfur powder. Apply the mixture directly to the infected area at least two to three times a day.
Other Tips to Remember
Use the above homeopathic remedies in conjunction with the following:
- Proper diet is a must.
- You need to include in your food foods rich in fiber.
- Remember, constipation is one of the leading causes of hemorrhoids.
- Prefer to drink or eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Hemorrhoid Ligation - Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids - External Hemroids Treatment Hemorrhoid LigationNo one is happy when they get hemorrhoids. This is a common illness that many people suffer from by the time they turn fifty. It can be very devastating and force people to make big changes to their life. Holistic hemorrhoid...
- Avoid holding the urge of going to the potty.
- Go if you really have to.
- At the same time, do not prolong your stay inside the bathroom.
- This will just create pressure on your rectal area.
How To Treat HEMORRHOIDS At Home Quickly & Naturally Without Surgery
How To TREAT HEMORRHOIDS At Home Quickly Cure Hemorrhoids Without Surgery Naturally What Are Hemorrhoids? How to Treat Hemorrhoids Symptoms ...
- Drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
- Make it a habit to provide a sippy tumbler of water.
- This will encourage you to drink water as many as you can.
For more info on the wonders of homeopathy and the way it will also help treat your hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com as well as http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish Visit Http://Tratamiento-De-Las-Hemorroides.Blogspot.Com
For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Go to Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese go to http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
Sandra R. Boyes
Sandra is a leading writer at uti-remedies.info, a site about alternative medicine. Last year, Sandra worked as a consultant for a well-known news startup. When she's not scouting for web content, Sandra enjoys cycling and surfing.